Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Week Off

I realize how boring a blog actually is when I'm not an 18 year-old whining about my life. Shit.

Nowadays:
-School is fine.
-No job yet, but good things are happening on that front.
-Things with Emma are great.
-I don't party very hard anymore.
-I feel pretty good about myself.

Compared with 5 years ago:
-Didn't get into first choice college (thank god in hindsight)
-No job yet, nothing happening on that front
-Got turned down for senior prom by her parents... oh and Evelyn
-I party often, but they're lame since we need to hide beer, be quiet, and find a house
-I'm very unsure of myself in many ways (see first 3 bullets of this section)

Still kinda bummed I erased my LiveJournal since I could do a feature where I bring back old posts. THAT would be pure comedy.

PS - much like LiveJournal's, Blogger's spellcheck does not register the blog service's name as a word. Thankfully it's not self-aware yet!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray nowadays! Btw, don't worry, you'll totally amend the Amendment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, cat, make yourself a twenty-first amendment. Get it? Get it? Like, party again AND cancel out that other amendment... because jokes are funnier when you explain them...

    ReplyDelete