I know I promised funny stories and me whining, but old habits about online blogs are hard to break. Here goes...
So I was working in the EE lab area here at Princeton yesterday. It's very futuristic with lots of work stations, glass walls, and glass-walled off sections and punch codes to get into different rooms (codes that give to every grad student anyway). It's all about 100x nicer than the undergraduate labs at Columbia, Cooper Union, Notre Dame, or any of the schools my grad school friends went to have. Anyway, this 3rd year PhD student was working in one of the side rooms, and her dog was with her running around in the room and staring at people outside through the glass. She steps out, leaving the dog there, and tells another PhD student she knows to look after the dog. Anyway, she leaves for like 2 hours, and the dog poops in the room. Fortunately, it's a relatively little dog so it's relatively little poop. Unfortunately, it was still poop. So the girl comes back eventually and finds said poop, and gets so angry at the other PhD student, and also mad at the 3 of us sitting there working. Even though there was little we could do to help the situation, she remains mad, but cleans it up and leaves. Shortly after, I have to go into that room to write up a short MatLab code, and the room smelled heinously, so much so that I was gagging while typing up my code.
Long story short: girl's dog poops in the lab when she leaves it for a while, she gets mad at us, room now smells like shit.
There you go, funny story.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment