Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm Prime Again!

So ends my first full day of being 23.

Wednesday night I took an exam that I might have done better of if I just ate the exam paper, waited a day, pooped out the paper's remains, then turned that it. The exam was quickly forgotten though since Emma came for a visit, her first to Princeton. We spent the better part of my birthday watching Freaks and Geeks, which was pretty sweet. We ate a shit ton of pizza, and then we watched more and I got kinda drunk (it was my birthday after all). Overall a pretty sweet birthday.

Emma got me a pair of Nerf guns as well as awesome NY Giants PJ pants. I plan on wearing them pretty much constantly until the summer.

I am an exam at 9am tomorrow. Apparently Princeton gives exams on Saturdays. It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment