Friday, January 9, 2009

Has It Come To This?

Yes, yes it has.

There are various people to blame for this, but mostly boredom. After a long discussion with Sam about our LiveJournal days, and some guilty pleasure reading of the trials and tribulations of our 17-year old lives, I've decided this is a good way to pass the time.

I know very few will ever read this, but that's not the point. The point is that at school I have terribly large amounts of down time. I'm too lazy to fill it with 2-a-days at the gym. I'm too stupid to fill it with studying to get straight A's. I'm too poor to fill it with substance abuse. And I'm definitely too scared to fill it with a game like World of Warcraft because I know my addictive personality too well.

Instead, I'll fill it by posting about various (hopefully) entertaining anecdotes from my life, which has always been strangely overflowing with silly happenings.

Well, I hope you all are ready for this, well, because:

No comments:

Post a Comment