Monday, May 11, 2009

Ironic

Although I'm never sure if I am using the word correctly, I feel the following is ironic:

When we were in high school, a lot of us kept blogs detailing our daily lives. It was pretty pointless because we saw each other most everyday and talked about these things anyway. As for the "feelings" posts, we should have talked about them but didn't because we were cowards, aka high school students.

Now that we rarely talk to each other, at least about our lives, we don't keep blogs or journals or whatever. When I was 18 I didn't want to read about every details of my friends' lives because I was usually there for most of it anyway. Now that we're spread out across the country (and globe... JC), I actually want to know what people do with their lives and there is no way to find out.

As for being the change I want to see in the world:

I have a paper due tomorrow I've been putting off for 2 weeks. I have an exam on Friday that will rock my world, then I think I might be betting on the Preakness at Belmont on Saturday (Rachel Alexandra will be a bust). A MatLab project I've put off for literally a month due the 18th, then another exam the 22nd, and then I'm done!

That is, I'm done except for finding a place to live and a car to drive in Rochester. I should probably get around to those things sooner rather than later...

No comments:

Post a Comment